B'z (ビーズ, Bīzu?) is a Japanese hard rock duo, comprising Tak Matsumoto (松本 孝弘, Matsumoto Takahiro?, composition, guitar) and Koshi Inaba (稲葉 浩志 Inaba Kōshi, lyrics, vocals).
They have released 41 consecutive #1 singles, 23 #1 albums, and sold more than 77 million records in Japan alone. Under the recommendation of Steve Vai, B'z were the first artists from Asia to have their handprints and signatures put up in the Hollywood's RockWalk.
* During the height of The X-Files' popularity in Japan, the B'z single "Love Phantom" was used as the closing credits theme song.
* Their song "Devil", an English cover of their song "Tokyo Devil", was produced for the 2002 FIFA World Cup Korea/Japan.
* Their song "Atsuki Kodō no Hate" appears in the arcade drumming game Taiko no Tatsujin 4, and recently in the Nintendo DS rhythm game Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan.
* Their song "Bad Communication" appears in the Game Boy Color rhythm game beatmania GB GotchaMIX2.
* Their song "Konya Tsuki no Mieru Oka ni" was used in the 2000 TV drama Beautiful Life.
* Their song "Liar! Liar!" appears in the arcade and PlayStation 2 rhythm game GitaDora! GuitarFreaks 4th Mix & DrumMania 3rd Mix.
* Their song "ultra soul" appears in the arcade drumming game Taiko no Tatsujin 2.
* Their English song "Friction" is featured on the PlayStation 2 and PlayStation Portable game Burnout Dominator. This marked their debut on an official United States property. It is also included in the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 game Burnout Paradise.
* Several B'z songs were used in the Detective Conan anime series.
o "Giri Giri Chop" (TV series OP from Ep. 143–167)
o "Shoudou" (TV series OP from Ep. 425–437)
o "One" (Movie #3 ED)
o "Everlasting" (Movie #6 ED)
o "Yuruginaimono Hitotsu" (Movie #10 ED)
* "Roots" by B'z was also used as the ending theme to the four-part Black Jack OVA series to promote the then newest TV series. Tak Matsumoto also did a guitar-lead instrumental as the opening.
* "Lonely Stars" by B'z was used in the ending credits in the movie, The Legend of Raoh II: Fierce Fighting Arc (ラオウ伝Ⅱ 激闘の章, Raō Den II Gekitō no Shō?) which is part of the Fist of the North Star anime series.
* "Ore to Omae no Atarashii Kisetsu" (オレとオマエの新しい季節) is currently used as the ending theme to the Japanese dub of "The OC"
* The song "Mienai Chikara ~Invisible one~" was the first ending theme to the anime Hell Teacher Nube.
Download Beautiful Life OST (Video)
Q: How do I view the files that are in parts? A: OK, some files on this site are split into parts. Read the post carefully to see if the part files were split by using hjsplit. If so, you will need to download hjsplit, and use the joiner option to combine the files. Make sure that you download all parts first (do not rename them). Place them into the same folder. Open hjsplit. Choose the "JOIN" option. In the input area locate the .001 file. Once you have located and selected the .001 file, you can start to join the file. Hjsplit should automatically detect the .00X files in the folder. You will now see a new file in the folder. This new file will not have a .001 extension, but a media extension such as .avi, .rmvb, .mp4 etc. This is the media file you need to play.